Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Painting , Painting and more Painting....

House painting, dont you just love it? Yes thats what I have been spending my time doing. My Husband and I have been madly renovating our other house. Yep the second one which hopefully will become our home by the end of year with a move to a new town incorporated.

The task is huge as previous owners had done a very shabby job at the painting so a lot of sanding and coats of paint are required. But the good news is that it is starting to look fantastic and gone are the horrible old colours.

I have even started to plan my new craft room. Yay I have a room dedicated to me. This is a long time comming so I am very excited.I shall post a photo when its put togethor.

Do you have a dedicated space for you? If so I'd love to here about it.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment